The Knight range of concrete garages features a popular pent roof design. The galvanised steel roof resists rust and drains from the font of the garage to the rear. Optional guttering is available in an range of attractive PVC finishes.
This attractive garage is available in a wide variety of layouts. Extra long or wide and in single, double or triple garage styles.
The market leading Hormann up and over door comes as standard. It’s pre-framed for added strength and better performance over a lifetime of use.
The galvanised roof utilises an Ultrasorb felt underlay to absorb any condensation. An optional 4’ (1.22m) wide fixed timber window fitted as standard too. All wooden fascias and windows are fully treated for excellent weather resistance.
The pent roof design Knight range features our unique panel construction. The unique interlocking joints give a weatherproof seal.
These are the country’s best concrete garages. They come with a 10 year guarantee for your complete peace of mind. Nobody else comes close.
All of our concrete garage products feature:
- Unique interlocking concrete panels
- Market-leading Hormann steel framed up and over door
- Strong and robust Galvanised steel roof sheets
- Factory primed galvanised C section steel trusses
- An optional 4’ (1.22m) wide fixed timber window
- Rearward drainage as standard (optional forward drainage if required)
- A comprehensive range of options to personalise your garage
All timber used in the construction of our concrete sectional garages is factory treated with a cedar base stain prior to installation.