The Monarch garage is an enhancement of the hugely successful Royale range, incorporating the higher pitch roof.
The Monarch Range replicates the traditional higher pitched garages which offer superb appearance and stature.
The 12.5º pitch of our standard models is increased dramatically to allow the authentic Tile effect steel roof sheets to provide a stunning complement to your property.
The ‘True Brick’ front Posts further add to the appeal of this range. The white uPVC guttering drains at both sides of the roof and is fitted as standard with the option available of coloured uPVC.
The Monarch range really is stunning and is available in single or double garage sizes. If you require extra height this can be added too.
The Monarch Range contains all of the following features as standard:
- Tile effect steel roof, plastisol coated in a choice of colours
- Felt underlay on the sheets…unique to us, prevents condensation
- 15° (on singles) or 17.5° (on doubles) pitch roof to accentuate the Apex range
- Maintenance free white PVCu fascias
- ‘True Brick’ front posts in 6 design colours
- Georgian style up and over door with point extra security locking bars
- White PVCu double glazed 4’ (1.22m) wide fixed windows
- Hormann 3’ (0.91m) wide steel personnel door (vertical design)
- White PVCu Guttering
- Interlocking concrete panels
The Monarch range of Concrete Garages offers individual style and outstanding value for money. Like all of our garages, it can be fitted in a single day. Please add a day if you require a new concrete base.
You normally don’t require planning permission so your new garage can be fitted in only a few weeks from the date of order. Compare that to a brick garage. Planning permission alone can take months. You then have to source a reliable, competent builder and the construction process can be messy and drawn out.
We directly employ our own fitting teams. They are experts and work to a very high standard. Everything is designed and manufactured to your exact specifications off-site. Our buildings go together perfectly and construction is a breeze. The result is an incredibly strong, long-lasting building at around half the price of a brick garage. Or you can specify a double garage form us for around the price of a single brick garage.
Get in touch to find out more.